March 14 is Pi Day, and you don’t have to be a math genius to get excited. There are two delicious ways to get your pi on with Whole Foods Market — save $3.14 off of any large pie from the bakery or any large take & bake pizza pie.*
Why our pies? We never allow artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or hydrogenated fats in any of the foods we sell, and we use cage-free eggs and the best quality unbleached, unbromated flour in our crusts.
To make sure your Pi Day is never-ending (because math jokes…) keep the fun going with more ways to celebrate:
- Bake your own! Check out or most popular pie recipes.
- Make math digestible with this fun workbook from the American Pie Council.
- Adults and kids alike will enjoy creating their own Pi Day pop art with these free coloring pages.
- Decorate a homemade pie with the digits of pi.
- Story time! Read Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi: A Math Adventure to number-loving kids to show just how magical Pi Day can be.
- Make it a day-long affair with this huge list of activities. Our pick? A Pi Day sing-along!
*These Pi Day deals are only valid on March 14, 2017 and available while supplies last. Excludes small pizzas, flatbreads, half pies and pizzas baked in-house.