There’s a movement taking over dinner tables, store shelves and lunch boxes. More and more people are reaching for food that’s naturally beautiful, nourishing and delicious. Think fresh-picked tomatoes, organic chicken, whole grain crackers, flash-frozen snap peas and grass-fed yogurt — the kind of food that connects you to the natural world.
Eating this way shouldn’t be difficult and when you shop at any Whole Foods Market® store, it isn’t. We know you don’t have time to do all of the research — that’s why we make it our job. You can shop with peace of mind in our stores. No re-reading a label twice, hunting for high-fructose corn syrup that isn’t there. Or wondering where your eggs came from, because we know the best eggs come from chickens who have room to spread their wings. We’re proud to offer you choices that you can feel good about.
Why Our Food is Different:
- No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or sweeteners and no hydrogenated fats or high-fructose corn syrup in any of the food we sell
- Fresh meat from animals never given added hormones, no antibiotics, ever, and assessed for animal welfare
- Only responsibly farmed and sustainable seafood
- Organic, non-GMO and special diet foods throughout the store
- Responsibly Grown, local, Whole Trade® and organic produce
Discover even more expert tips and tricks, recipe ideas and video how-tos: Eat Real Food®