Thank you for your interest in partnering with Whole Foods Market! Collaboration is at the heart of our business and we are always looking for opportunities to learn more about how we might best serve our customers and communities.
Once per quarter, we contribute to community-based non-profit organizations that align with our missions and values. Our charitable investments are led by local team member networks and are focused on addressing the specific needs of their community.
Learn more about our programs and read on to learn how you can request support.
How to Apply
To request support, please review the important Eligibility Guidelines below before proceeding to our Community Engagement Portal.
- We donate to registered US 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, Registered Canadian Charitable Organizations, and UK Charitable Incorporated Organizations. All applicants must be able to demonstrate verified nonprofit status.
- Donations must be designated to nonprofit program support in communities that surround our stores and align with Whole Foods Market’s Core Values
- Due to the high volume of sponsorship and donation inquiries we receive, it’s not possible to fulfill every request.
We do not donate to:
- Political candidates or organizations
- For-profit businesses
- Organizations that discriminate toward any racial, ethnic or cultural group
Priority consideration will be given to organizations that have not received another sponsorship or donation within the calendar year. (Funding from a Whole Foods Market Foundation- Whole Kids, Whole Planet, or Whole Cities, is not disqualifying.)
Our system will not allow for the same request to be submitted to different locations.
Past support for an organization does not guarantee future support.
Organizations that have been awarded support will be notified quarterly - March, June, September and December. Requestors can also check the application status by logging in to the online profile.
All Donation Requests must be submitted online through our Community Engagement Portal.