This site has been created with some accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some features to note are:
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will open in a new browser window or tab.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
- Most modern web browsers allow users to easily increase the font size for better readability. Try holding down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and pressing the + (plus) key. You can also decrease the font size by holding down the Ctrl or Command key and pressing the - (minus) key. To reset the text to the original size, hold down the Ctrl or Command key and press the 0 (zero) key. If that does not work, you might be using an older version of a web browser. You may find instructions on the Web Accessibility Initiative site to be helpful. If you are still not successful, you might consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser using the links below.
For a superior browsing experience while visiting this website, we recommend the latest releases of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above. Please note that we no longer support issues related to IE 8 and older releases.
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Download the latest version of Safari.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- Download the latest version of Opera.
Recommended Plug-in Downloads
Accessibility Issues & Recommendations
- If you’re having issues accessing content on wholefoodsmarket.com or have recommendations on how we can make our site more accessible, please notify our customer service team.